Posted to rec.woodworking
Artemus[_4_] Artemus[_4_] is offline

Default Neat clamp block idea.

"woodchucker" wrote in message ...
On 12/9/2013 4:38 PM, Artemus wrote:
"woodchucker" wrote in message
On 12/8/2013 10:31 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
woodchucker wrote:
I started having my wife save milk containers.
I have a ply tool to equalize the pressure on my vises when closing,
but they are usually a little off from what I need. So I started to
copy the Lee valley thing.

This may make a lot of sense to Lee Valley shoppers, but somehow, I seem to
doubt it really does. What is this thing you speak of Jeff?
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...05&cat=1,41659

Wow. $13.50 for something I made ages ago out of free plastic laminate
samples from Homely Despot.
Art

Like I said I had too but out of ply, but it's not as nice as this... too thick... the plastic
laminate tends to curl, at least my pieces do..
has your stayed flat.???

--
Jeff

I.'.ve had no trouble with them for 20+ years, both in dry AZ and
humid OR.
Art