Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default how wide the snow path

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/9/2013 2:18 PM, micky wrote:

People should walk on the shoveled part. It's not my fault if they
don't. Failure to follow a city ordinance would not in itself make
me liable. If the failure were also negligence, (and the proximate
cause of the injury) that would make me liable.

Thanks.

Paul

I'd like to see you telling that to a personal injury lawyer.

The judge is the one you have to make this particular argument to. In
Indiana (anyway) the judge or jury can apportion degree of negligence.
If they had a usable path and did not take, they would certainly have
some degree of culpability.,
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²