xrongor

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

call me silly, but if someone thinks what i have to say carries more weight
because i use more caps or write U.S. every time instead of us (and lets
face it, it wasnt that far of a stretch, JT got it on the first go...) then
that person is likely to think someone else has something more important to
say if they use a nice font. then we have to make letterheads and fancy
sigs to promote our image of worthiness. im not going to change the way ive
posted to bbs and newsgroups for 15 years just for an aura of
respectability.

that said, you're probably right g

randy

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:52:13 -0600, "xrongor"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Some caps and stops would not hurt a better understanding (and make
your opinion carry more weight perhaps.)

to be perfectly clear (after the dave fiasco im going to try and make

sure
to be as clear as possible), todd was/is claiming that the U.S.(United
States) soldiers are re-enlisting at a 'high'rate ..... in the sentence

you
are referring to, i was repeating what he had claimed. so yes, the us

means
U.S.

randy