xrongor

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On 14 Jul 2004 21:18:28 GMT, Charlie Self

wrote:
Dave Hinz writes:

The only reason I'm "attacking" you is because you're accusing Todd of
basing statements on meaningless data, while doing _exactly the same
thing_ with _exactly the same meaningless data_.

Then why didn' t you call Todd down for the same offense?

Because I didn't notice it until Randy started citing the article.

is this what this is about? is this the part you missed? you think i
brought the article into the discussion? sorry. todd cited it. i simply
carried it over to this thread. it was his 'proof' that enlistment rates
went down. i know you read the other thread because of your tap dancing
references. did you simply forget or are you being purposefully obtuse?

Nope, nor are they proof that the re-enlistment rate is going down.
This has become circular and pointless

Reenlistment rates havwe always bounced around a lot in the

all-volunteer Army.

Not surprising. But, without the raw numbers this is all just whistling
into the wind.

duh

randy