Doug Winterburn

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:08:19 +0000, Scott Lurndal wrote:

These are both about the air force. The discussion, IIRC, was about
soldiers (i.e. army), not airmen (i.e. air force).

The second is about the Air Force. The first link was about the military
in general. Take a minute and read all four parts in the first link.

-Doug

--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.