Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How To Wire Dishwasher and / weather report

I believe I've seen them on the same circuit before but I haven't done
house wiring as an electrician in years and the dishwasher here is on a
separate circuit. I'd have to go look at the outdoor breaker panel to
determine what size breaker and wire it is because I didn't install it.
Besides, I have a bit of trouble walking and it's raining hogs and frogs
outside right now. ^_^

TDD

One email friend in eastern TN, says it's raining hard
there. Aftermath of that killer storm that passed?

--
..
Christopher A. Young