Posted to alt.home.repair
Erik[_5_] Erik[_5_] is offline

Default I've Actually Seen This Sort Of Thing

On 12/8/13, 8:05 PM, The Daring Dufas wrote:
I've done some unsafe things over the years to get a job done but I
couldn't afford to fall anymore. Necessity is the mother of invention. ^_^

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-conte...DIY-Ladder.jpg

TDD

The Navy (no affiliation) has a safety centric website I stumbled on
years ago... with loads of similar photos.

This links right to the sites photo archive... why it begins at 401 I
couldn't tell you. It's been years since I've looked at the site, and it
now appears significantly different. (Photos 1 - 400 may still be there
somewhere... I just don't have time to look right now.)

http://www.public.navy.mil/navsafece..._archives.aspx

A lot of the shots are lame, others merely amazing, and some will send
chills down your spine.

Erik