Dave Hinz

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:53:13 -0600, xrongor wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Then why didn' t you call Todd down for the same offense?

dave has wrongly claimed i was trying to use the article prove re-enlistment
rates were low (which i never did),

Now wait just a second here. I said that you bringing this up when we
were talking about enlistment rates was, what were the words, "irrelevant
at best and disingenous at worst" I think. It's like seeing this:

Todd: "Idaho farmers claim that potato sales are doing well."
Randy: "But McDonalds has missed their french fry sales goal this year, but
beat it last year".

Why bring up french fry sales goal performance in the context of potato
sales, if not to try to argue against the original statement?

and used the exact same arguments i made
to show why the article doesnt really have ANY meat to it, against me. then
he wonders why the argument has gone circular. im starting to feel like im
picking on a slow child or something...

There ya go, go for the personal attack, that always helps your cause.

as for the tap dancing, dave has spewed so much garbage at me ive had to tap
my way around it.

Riiiiight. Counter a statement with a fuzzy response, and _I_ am the
one spewing garbage when I call you on it.