Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default DOW continues record climb. Thank you POTUS!

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/8/2013 11:23 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I don't mind that a CEO of a big corporation makes $20 million a year,
but don't take that home while telling me you cannot afford to pay your
workers more than $7.25 an hour. If the CEO is working a 50 hour week he
is making $8,000 an hour.

Again, not sure what one has to do with the other.

The guy making $8,000 an hour is often the one that says to pay workers
minimum wage. Give them as little as possible while I take as much as
possible

Again, not sure what one has to do with the other. Different jobs
pay differently.

Also, I would note that executive pay is largely where it is today
because Congress meddled in areas they don't understand in the mid-80s.
This disparity is the direct (or anyway as direct as anything economic
is likely to be) result of changes in tax laws put in place specifically
to SLOW the increase in executive pay.

I'd take the job for $6000 an hour. Spread the other 2k amongst the low
wage workers.

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²