Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gefreiter Krueger Gefreiter Krueger is offline

Default Welding mask - necessary?

On Sun, 08 Dec 2013 22:33:07 -0000, Vir Campestris wrote:

On 07/12/2013 17:06, Gefreiter Krueger wrote:
Why won't you feel sunburn on your face first like you do on a hot
summer's day?

You don't feel sunburn until it's too late. You can't feel the UV on
your face, which is why people can get badly burned when out for a walk
on a windy day - they don't feel the heat.

Go ahead and don't protect yourself if you don't value your eyesight.
And next time your car is being fixed - don't watch.

With the sun, you DO know when you're getting burnt. After all we've been living with the sun for millions of years. I don't use suncream, I simply stay out until I begin going red, then go in the shade.

--
What does a Polish woman do after she sucks a cock?
Spits out the feathers.