xrongor

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Dave Hinz writes:

because its the only nubers that were provided as proof. if i ignored

the
numbers you would have attacked me for that too. dont say you

wouldnt...

The only reason I'm "attacking" you is because you're accusing Todd of
basing statements on meaningless data, while doing _exactly the same
thing_ with _exactly the same meaningless data_.

Then why didn' t you call Todd down for the same offense?

dave has wrongly claimed i was trying to use the article prove re-enlistment
rates were low (which i never did), and used the exact same arguments i made
to show why the article doesnt really have ANY meat to it, against me. then
he wonders why the argument has gone circular. im starting to feel like im
picking on a slow child or something...

as for the tap dancing, dave has spewed so much garbage at me ive had to tap
my way around it.

so anyway. i dont know who im trying to convince.

randy