Posted to alt.home.repair

Default SQUIRREL IN ATTIC

On 12/7/2013 10:24 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 12/7/2013 4:18 PM, Daring Dufas : A Sock Of Killer Loon wrote:

Squirrels can jump 8 feet.

Killer Loon, living proof that human women should never have sex with
farm animals. ^_^

Don't feed it, maybe it will go away.

Jon

Don't worry, my fanboy will soon tire and go back to a playground where
there are many more of its type hanging out. It is fun to poke it in the
eye every now and then and the fact that it followed me here is proof
that I got under its skin. It is funny though. ^_^

TDD