xrongor

Default OT us soldiers re-enlisting at a high rate?

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
"xrongor" wrote in message
for the record, im sure you are all fine people and in real life we

would
all have a gas. hell i'd even cook todd up a nice rib steak and some

fresh
aspharagas from the garden. and we wouldnt talk about politics g

peace.

randy

Can we skip the asparagus? I don't suppose there is any broccoli in that
garden? If you get the charcoal going, I'll bring the steaks. ;-)

ill put little green wigs on the asparagas. you wont notice the difference

but seriously. its easy to get caught up in internet arguments, but the
forum isnt very good for extended discussion, and what takes 10 pages to try
and make clear so nobody is misunderstanding each other would probably take
1 minute in real life. i dont hate you, and i hope you dont hate me. we
just dont agree about iraq. and we arent alone... i certainly dont have
all the answers.

ok ok. ill get the brocoli, but it will have to be from the store!

ttyl
randy