Scott Kuhn

Default Newbie question: How to make finger joint cut

wrote in message Scott-

what tools do you have?

Right now, only hand tools save for a 12" Makita Compound Miter Saw.

Hand Tools:
* Dozuki saw
* Full set of chisels
* Block Plane
* Marking knives, try square, etc.

I'm planning to buy power tools as I need them, probably starting with
a Tormek sharpening system as I'm tired of using sandpaper to sharpen
my chisels. I'm trying to figure out what to buy first, TS or router &
router table. Since the TS tends to scare the sawdust out of me, I'm
leaning towards the router. Having said that, Woodcraft just started
carrying a General International Tablesaw with a left-tilting blade
which looks _sweet_.

Cheers,
Scott