Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Risk assessment my arse

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

That might make some sense if the lumineres were of the type that sit in
the
grid frame in place of a tile or mounted in a tile cutout - I could
imagine
collapsed ceilings maybe breaking the flex out of the fitting and dangling
around live.

The caretaker "somehow" managed to turn the MCB off for the small section of
ceiling that "fell down" but it "needed" an electrician to turn off the MCBs
where the ceiling had not fallen down. Thankfully the caretaker was there to
show me where the distribution boards were and tell me which breakers to
turn off for the rest of the corridor.

Fair play to him. He stood on a chair and switched them off for me.

--
Adam

---