Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Risk assessment my arse

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 21:34:57 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

And if that is not bad enough the primary school I also worked at sent
permission letters back with the kids tht needed signing because the
fire brigade were going to do a display for the school and the fire
engines have CCTV. No sig and the kid cannot watch the display.

That I can assure you is the school being a bunch of numpties. We had
the full monty last week - ambulance, engine and police car and no slip.
Last slip I had was to do with an actual excursion to Hastings.

Or is it just the school knowing damn well (probably from prior
experience) that if they don't, some self-important paranoid arsehole of
a parent will throw their toys out of the pram about how the school don't
care one jot about protecting their children from peeedyfiles.

Then the headmaster/headmistress should be telling such parents that that
they are accusing the fire service of been peeedyfiles and to belt up or
take their child to another school.

Do firemen have a DBS check done (rhetorical question)?

And the firemen do not have access to the CCTV recordings from the fire
truck (said so in the permission letter).

I blame the headmaster for this one.

--
Adam

---