Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Risk assessment my arse

On Fri, 06 Dec 2013 21:34:57 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

And if that is not bad enough the primary school I also worked at sent
permission letters back with the kids tht needed signing because the
fire brigade were going to do a display for the school and the fire
engines have CCTV. No sig and the kid cannot watch the display.

That I can assure you is the school being a bunch of numpties. We had
the full monty last week - ambulance, engine and police car and no slip.
Last slip I had was to do with an actual excursion to Hastings.

Or is it just the school knowing damn well (probably from prior
experience) that if they don't, some self-important paranoid arsehole of
a parent will throw their toys out of the pram about how the school don't
care one jot about protecting their children from peeedyfiles.