Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Using two sets of cordless phones on one line

On Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:10:29 +0000, News wrote:

To be honest, we only want multiple phones because we can't hear them in
other rooms! The walls here are thick, solid granite, and modern phones
are not as loud as the traditional ringing phones most of us grew up
with.

Fit one of these:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GP80D.html

But that only has one gong, for the more traditional two gong sound
use:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/GP50E.html

But that isn't as loud.

Could just be that we're a pair of deaf old gits :-)

Naw, tone callers are crap pretty much monotonic with no transients.
real bells have lots of transients and a range of frequencies. Much
easier to hear and locate.

--
Cheers
Dave.