Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] js.b1@ntlworld.com is offline

Default Risk assessment my arse

On Friday, December 6, 2013 7:47:46 PM UTC, wrote:
The council got an a independant guy

The amount of money wasted is truly a disgrace.

Indeed the HSE should be dragged before parliament to show how much money IS wasted and watch them umm and erm after surveying such nonsense nationwide on an activity based costing.

Then again two patients locally were kept in a rehab ward for 62 days without receiving any rehab at a cost of circa £16,500 and apparently 62 days of physio were written down. All because the physo private practices and whiplash revenue is going down the toilet and the amount-per-mile they can claim is down 30% from July 2013 and they hate driving to visit patients.
The patients came out significantly worse than they went in re physical ability requiring in one case over 1yr of proper exercise to recover (#1) or died of DVT due to total inactivity (#2). Meanwhile a CQC investigation gives the hospital a score of 6. I think we should privatise below surgeon, it would break the RCN and massage parlour physios would be out too.

Oh, and cost out the multi-disciplinary monday meetings in the NHS and Education which have served no benefit apart from time wasting and jaw boning. Korea builds the product, UK more interested in 60s nonsense agenda. At last Shanghai appears in the education standards and absolutely no surprise to find it is (and has been for some time) #1 in the world. We get Coast instead of 70s jumper Open University and charge a kings ransom for utter toilet paper certification. Just 28yrs until USA reserve currency goes the way of UK, the way of France, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal etc.