Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default (New subscriber) Latest and greatest tools, and old-time tools

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 19:38:16 -0500, wrote:

BTW, I have a few FessteringTools, too. They're certainly more
expensive but I don't buy the 2-3x. Probably the most useful
FesteringTool is the TrackSaw.

I"d consider the Domino as the most useful tool. While the tracksaw is
certainly useful, there's several competitors out there to it. The
Domino is pretty much unique in the home market when it comes to loose
tenons. Not much else out there that is as easy or fast to use.