Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On 12/5/2013 2:57 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:25:55 -0700, SteveB wrote:

They work best at the end of a tunnel,
rather than in the middle of one.

That's interesting!

It makes sense then, that I would face it
toward the tunnel and, that there would only
need to be one macabee at that location.

Thanks.

Think about this: Look at the Macabee. It can only be tripped by a
gopher going in ONE direction. Hence, you want it where they will be
coming head first, and that is at the END of the tunnel. There are some
that work in tunnels, but you have to dig down, and clear a lot of dirt,
and have them set just right. AND, gophers have been known to nip
fingers of intruders.

Steve