Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_13_] Danny D.[_13_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:28:46 -0700, SteveB wrote:

1. Do people bother covering their scent on the trap?
2. Do people use two, back to back, like in the illustrations?
3. Do people bait the traps (carrots? lettuce? celery?)

No, no, and no.

Thanks. I find it interesting that gopher burrows are up to
about 6 feet deep. I know *tree* roots go deeper than that,
but, my intuition tells me most of the roots must be in the
first two feet of soil.