Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default Any good at maths?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:15:27 +0000 Tim Streater wrote :
Hmmm, when I did O level maths in 1961, we didn't do any calculus.
However, I did my O-level maths a year early, and then did the
Additional Maths O-level a year later. That had a lot of calculus
in it.

I was in my grammar school's A stream and we did O-level maths in
the January of the fourth year and Additional Maths with other
subjects the following June [then skipped the fifth form and went
straight into the sixth]. I hated the school (and it me) but Mr
Steffens was one awesomely good maths teacher.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com