Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Multi tool

The Medway Handyman wrote:
On 04/12/2013 22:22, ss wrote:
Is this worth buying (or rather a suggested xmas present)
Bosch PMF 190 E multi tool.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7111112.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:7915402127|tsid: 41259|cid:162030527|lid:46590045407|nw:g|crid:2967 3793847|rnd:13889579791317168465|dvc:c|adp:1o4

Dont have a use for it at the moment.

It's one of those tools you don't use every day, but when you need it -
it's a life saver.

Bosch blades are an arm & a leg, check out Saxton Blades.

Agreed. I used one for the first time yesterday to cut away small
sections of skirting, architrave and carpet gripper ready to install
some built in cupboards. Excellent tool make easy work of this job.

SWMBO kept asking what I wanted for Christmas and I'd been umming and
ahhing about one of these. It turned up from screwfix (£99 for a blue
bosch one) on Monday just asking to be used.
I suppose I'll have to pack it away so she can wrap it for the 'big day'

Not an essential but a nice to have!