Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum,Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 07:43:20 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wonder if the old stinky mothballs might help
convince the pocket gophers to move away?

I'm shocked, but, the 10,000 gallons of water *did*
seem to drive my gopher away from two of my "lawns".

Here's a shot from a few minutes ago, where there were multiple
gopher piles a few days ago, and where I put a hose for many
hours over a period of two days (about 5,000 gallons).

Still clean.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7309/1...1f69b007_o.gif

This is what that looked like just a week or so ago:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2829/1...a4710336_o.gif

So, now I can put the wood chips on that "lawn" so I'll never
have to mow it ever again!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7322/1...ac2ec144_o.gif