Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum,Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 00:08:47 -0600, ChairMan wrote:

if you have one near you, try a feed store.
you can get lots of things at a feed stores that you can't
get at your local borg.

I'm in the Silicon Valley. I'm not sure where to go,
but, for now, I'm fine (since I just bought two more
pounds of the bare bromadiolone).

When I next go to the landscaping shops (for the
glyphosate weed killer for the poison oak), I'll check
to see if they also sell rodenticides.

In short, I'm ok now - but what I learned is that you
and I can no longer buy the single-feeding rodenticides,
and, we can no longer buy it without a bait trap, except
at pro shops (and, soon, in California, only if you're
licensed to use the stuff).