Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum,Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

On 12/3/2013 7:25 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

The old stinky moth balls might be an alternative. Mice don't
like the smell any better than humans do. The moth balls seem to keep
the mice out of the bench drawers in the shop on our farm.
I put some moth balls in an old barn that skunks moved into. I
don't know if that got the skunks to move or if it was something else.
They're gone though.

Wonder if the old stinky mothballs might help
convince the pocket gophers to move away?

I've heard of it driving away mice, or skunks.

--
..
Christopher A. Young