Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default AA faster than the pikeys:-)

On 03/12/2013 23:17, Tim Watts wrote:
On Tuesday 03 December 2013 22:30 wrote in uk.d-
i-y:

wrote:
10 minutes from me phoning them to them arriving. And the customer I was
working for moved into these premises on Monday. AA asked for a postcode
etc and all the new stationary at the firm has the wrong postcode:-)

The wrong postcode, or a special postcode for large mail users that does
not apply to the rest of the street?

If the former, then rubber stamps are cheap :-)

Owain

Imperial College has 3 postcodes - only one of which is the "official" one.

The other two do work - and may get you your delvery quicker

When I was there different departments had different postcodes and they
have other sites too, I think they have more than three postcodes.