Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On 12/3/2013 2:04 PM, Oren wrote:

Aside, I saw a wall in or near Summerlin (you know) area. The dang
wind blew it over. It was a sound wall along the highway.

P.S. Do you think they will demolish the unit on the Strip, meant for
42 stories, capped at 26, for bad installation of rebar?

Not familiar with that, Oren. I'm going Friday. Where is it? It was
weird in Mexico, going along, and seeing how they would do a floor at a
time, leaving the rebar sticking up for the next floor, IF they got the
money ever to do another floor. And it was very common to see. You can
see all sorts of improvised construction methods in Mexico, some
hilarious, some ingenious.

Steve