Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum,Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:30:26 -0800, Oren wrote:

Ask a "serpentologist" if you can borrow a few rat snakes. Not harmful
to you, just turn 'em loose in the basement for a month.

I could just buy a gopher snake, I guess.
Or not relocate the rattlers I find.

But, I think the bare Bromadiolone by the pound should work.

I'm going to get a couple more pounds tomorrow (since they're not going
to be sold anymore).

Three pounds should cover a garage, don't you think?