Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:24:34 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Damn, Bubba! I hope that "retaining" wall still "retains".
You had to do some damage or weakening.

Yeah. It was literally flowing out of the base of the retaining wall,
where there was concrete on concrete.

I wonder if it's good (or bad) for the roots to flood things like
that; but, more intriguing is how the gopher manages to stay dry
in the winter when it rains for weeks on end here in California.

The ground must be sopping wet three feet deep from the rains.