Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:23:00 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Just use them on the freshest dirt mound, and seal afterward. The
chemicals in them create their own oxygen, and they won't go out
underground. They will leave a stain on the grass, tho.

Not worried about the "grass" as I haven't watered these lawns
since about May when the last good rains came through from the
Pacific Ocean!

My plan is to get rid of the gopher, and then cover the "lawn" with
wood chips. Seems to me that the gopher should go away if I take
all the roots from the plants away; but I don't know my enemy all
that well yet, so, I can't say that for sure.