Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to that level (so help me God)

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:24:34 -0700, SteveB
wrote:

On 12/2/2013 3:22 PM, Danny D'Amico wrote:
On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 08:30:34 -0700, SteveB wrote:

Look to see them start sinking, cracking, and
otherwise rapidy deteriorating here shortly.

Actually, you're right!

After 10,000 gallons of water, every crack was seeping.

Here's a shot of the water pouring out of the bottom of
the retaining wall.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2880/1...27ea42a7_o.jpg

I give up on giving the gopher a bath method!

Damn, Bubba! I hope that "retaining" wall still "retains". You had to
do some damage or weakening.

Steve

I'd hope the "retaining walls" have some rebar. You know that from
your steel days.

Aside, I saw a wall in or near Summerlin (you know) area. The dang
wind blew it over. It was a sound wall along the highway.

P.S. Do you think they will demolish the unit on the Strip, meant for
42 stories, capped at 26, for bad installation of rebar?