Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair

Default beware of the updates you install

dave wrote:

dave wrote:

dave wrote:

Are you always like this?

Yes. You've shown your ass several times, so it's no holds barred. I
use Window. I use Linux. I just bought a second Android tablet. The
first was defective, and died after a few weeks. I've used operating
systems you've never seen or heard of. The first was over 30 years ago.
The company that created that OS and built the hardware was out of
business. We had $60,000 tied up in the two systems, so I fixed both
hardware and software problems for the next three years. They bought new
computers after I quit. How many 8" single sided floppy disk drives have
you repaired or replaced?

I worked out of Blue Cross in Phoenix. We had hard disk drives the size
of washing machines, IBM punch cards (along with the room full of ladies
to keypunch them). 2 inch magnetic tape was another favored portable
mode of data transportation. As I recall the 8" [truly] floppy was still
in the lab stage at that point.

It took two stories of equipment to print a blue lock box full of
medical bills.

I was curious about the crude language, do you have anger issues?

Crude? Are you a Nun?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.