Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_2_] Danny D.[_2_] is offline

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum,Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:36:34 +0000, Danny D. wrote:

Whew. I'm gonna run down to that hardware store and break the law a
few more times, 'cuz that's a crazy law. Ann *did* take the time to
try to explain to me the "why", which was this:

I should mention that Ann kept telling me that the definition of
the law was the labeling on the package.

So, the consumer didn't break the law by *buying* the rodenticide,
but, if the consumer doesn't use the bait container, then the
consumer just broke the law, simply because the consumer didn't
follow the directions.

She stressed over and over again, when I asked about the law as
it pertained to the consumer, that the directions *are* the law.

So, in effect, you can be cited for not following directions.
(Don't tell my wife - 'cuz she'll turn me in in a split second!)