Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_14_] SteveB[_14_] is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On 12/2/2013 3:17 PM, Danny D'Amico wrote:
On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 08:11:51 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

At a hardware store, I did see a gadget, that allows
you to park a vehicle near the hole, and run exhaust
into the gopher hole. I figure it would either bug out
the other hole, or die in place and stink.

I couldn't find *that* gadget, but, I did find these
gopher gassers today at the hardware sto
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7388/1...c9c2fa07_o.gif

Looks like a railroad flare to me, just shorter. I have also used the
cheap smoke bombs sold at 4th of July and New Years. Those work, too.
Just use them on the freshest dirt mound, and seal afterward. The
chemicals in them create their own oxygen, and they won't go out
underground. They will leave a stain on the grass, tho.

Steve