Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default beware of the updates you install

On 12/3/13 06:23 , William Sommerwerck wrote:
"D. Peter Maus" wrote in message ...

You know, you likes what you likes. You uses what you uses. Sometimes
the reasons are logical. Sometimes they're not. And rarely does it
matter.

Agreed. And I didn't start this particular urinary exchange.

And for the record, I have Altec-Lansing A7's, 846's, 503's, 105's,
JBL L200T3's, Klipsch 1.5's, Heresy II's, KP-250's, and Apogee
Duettas. I don't care for Martin Logans in theatre applications.

That's really an eclectic mixture. (I assume you aren't mixing Apogee
and Klipsch in the same system.)

Um....No. The Apogees are in their own, acoustically modified room.