Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.audio.pro,sci.electronics.repair

Default beware of the updates you install

"dave" wrote in message
m...
On 12/03/2013 04:23 AM, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"D. Peter Maus" wrote in message ...

You know, you likes what you likes. You uses what you uses.
Sometimes the reasons are logical. Sometimes they're not.
And rarely does it matter.

Agreed. And I didn't start this particular urinary exchange.

Actually, you did. This is your thread, William.

I didn't start the argument about the superiority of one OS over another. I am
no more responsible than the people who build highways are for auto accidents.

I vote for Cambridge [SoundWorks] Model Six.

Henry was clever, wasn't he? I have not only the original KLH Model 11 FM, but
the sourceless recreation of it, the Cambridge SoundWorks Model 11. I'm
currently restoring a pair of original Advents. It's probably the "biggest
bang for the buck" speaker ever, and certainly one of the most-"listenable".