Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Free and very Safe: Use avast free antivirus to protect your PCand save your Money

On Monday, December 2, 2013 5:28:26 PM UTC-8, DerbyDad03 wrote:
"Bob F" wrote:

wrote:

Hi Friends I am using avast! Free Antivirus to protect my PC and it

serves me very well. Give it a try at

If Avast is doing this kind of spam, it might be time to switch to something

else.

It turns out that while the spam is not actually coming from Avast, the

company is encouraging it.

Avast users can create a personal link, "Share the unique link via social

networks or email" and get a free upgrade to another Avast product when a

certain number of installs are done via the personal link.

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=110643.0

I've voiced my displeasure in the Avast forum, stating that I don't know if

I will continue to recommend Avast to family and friends, something I've

done countless times over the last few years.

I switched to Avast after years of expensive hog Norton. So far so good.

HB