Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimbo[_4_] Jimbo[_4_] is offline

Default What do you use for mouse/rat poison (Bromethalin, Brodifacoum, Bromadiolone, Chlorophacinone, or Diphacinone)?

"Danny D'Amico" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:19:35 -0800, Oren wrote:

Are these the same as in your pool equipment area?

Nah.

The poison is for the critters in the basement and garage:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7395/1...bd49bdb0_o.jpg

I'm not sure *what* critters they are, but, they shred papers
and leave droppings, like this in my drawers, and on shelves:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3748/1...efb1e421_o.gif

If something is leaving droppings in your drawers, besides you. You got
big troubles Mr. I think the squirrels are after your nuts! Actually, a
squirrel probably did place that nut in the drawer.