Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:45:05 -0800, Oren wrote:

'bout time you came to your reckoning

Yeah. After spending about $30 or $40 on noxious chemicals, and who knows
what it costs for 10,000 gallons of well water to be pumped, plus possibly
damaging the steps and retaining walls (from the water pressure), I now
realize why the $9 *reusable* trap is the way to go.

I have the trap ready just in case I see any gopher mounds tomorrow, as
I tramped them all down and raked them over for an hour today, so, anything
that shows up tomorrow is fresh (and would mean the flooding failed anyway).