Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default T-Splitter

Kevin Miller wrote:
On 12/02/2013 12:55 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Kevin Miller wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message ...

Thank you for the great pics John. A picture is worth a thousand
words! I take it that this splitter is held in place with one bolt
(that's
all I have there).

Actually 2... the one you see and another one that passes through
the larger hole and is secured by a nut.

What's the brand & cost? I noticed the warning on the splitter
saying to always use the overhead guard. Is that part of the
package? Any photos of it?

Brand and cost? You don't have google up in Alaska? Come on - that
kind of question is just silly. As for the warning - it's standard
fare for anything manufactured today. Think a bit before posting -
there are lots of liability attorneys behind everything these days.
Think...

Jeepers Mike, take a Midol. There's any number of brands out there
with varying options for accessories. Sure I can do a search, but I'm
interested in knowing what John went with and how he likes it, if he
looked at other systems, if the knife was the complete kit or if there
are other components that he didn't show, etc. Perfectly on topic and
discussing the things pictured here is reasonable thing to do...

Admitedly - a hot button of mine. Advise taken. It didn't look to me that
you were asking that particular question - though that probably doesn't
really matter all that much. I just get really tired of all of the people
who ask questions that a simple google search would answer. That happens a
lot here. Your question did not ask all of those finer points that you
iterated in the response above - it simply asked brand and cost. I probably
read that wrong, but that's what you asked. Oh well - I'll stay quiet for a
while...

--

-Mike-