Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico Danny D'Amico is offline

Default I may attempt to murder a gopher ... I just might stoop to thatlevel (so help me God)

On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:11:19 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

This was several years ago. It was a flex tube
about an inch diameter, with a sort of cup at
the end to go over the exhaust pipe.

I think I've given up on the "novel" ways to get 'em.
I really just wanted them to go away.

I bought the Mcabee trap, so, if any pop up on the lawn
where I had flooded them, I'll put the trap in and let
you know what happens.

At the moment, I have tramped down all the gopher mounds,
so, if there is any activity in the flooded areas, I'll
probably know by tomorrow.