Posted to alt.home.repair
Kenny G Kenny G is offline

Default Free and very Safe: Use avast free antivirus to protect your PC and save your Money

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
"dadiOH" wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message

wrote:
Hi Friends I am using avast! Free Antivirus to protect
my PC and it serves me very well. Give it a try at

If Avast is doing this kind of spam, it might be time to
switch to something else.

I'm pretty sure Avast! hasn't hired some guy named Selvam to post junk
via
Google groups. What it is that Selvam links to, I have no idea and am
not
about to find out.

As far as I can tell, the link is valid. It took my iPad directly to the
Avast download site. At least it looks and acts like the Avast download
site. I can't actually download the software to an iPad, but all the
other
Avast links on the site work fine.

I posted a question/concern about Avast spamming usenet (there's at least
2
other groups that got that same post) in the Avast users forum. Let's see
what they say.

Selvam is from the US. I got him pegged on 27th st, in Gary, Ind.