Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk[_3_] basilisk[_3_] is offline

Default weathered wood, thanksgiving and Bill's unisaw

On Sun, 01 Dec 2013 21:19:44 -0500, Bill wrote:

Sonny wrote:
On Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:25:10 PM UTC-6, basilisk wrote:
Dang I stay gone a few days and Bill gets a Unisaw- Congrats.
.... basilisk

Bill, seems I recall you speaking of replacing your older tablesaw.
Did you ever find one? If not, there may be one to your liking in
Tuscaloosa:
http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=17593

Or in Eupora, MS. There's a $100 loading fee for some tools.
http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.as...tails&id=17452

BTW, are you a War Eagle or Bama fan? I don't recall your mentioning
either.

Sonny

In the game yesterday, I saw "The best second in football, that almost
wasn't!" - It was amazing!!! You must have watched it as well!

I was in a waffle house in Dothan about daylight this morning, sitting at
a nearby table were three old gentlemen dressed in their Alabama gear
and talking about the game, in comes an old guy in Auburn regalia,
they call out for him to sit with them, he replies,"gimma a second"...

basilisk