Denny

Default Replacement fence for Delta contractor saw?

Thanks for the very generous offer, but I'm in northern CA. I haven't been
able to actually see the Biesmeyer, but someone who has a 30" pro told me it
shouldn't be a problem mounting it on a contractors saw without using a set
of support legs. Thanks again!!!

Denny

"skeezics" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:28:03 -0700, "Denny"
wrote:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I called Delta for more info and they
confirmed that even the short Unifence would absolutely require some

support
since it only runs on a single rail, but that I might do OK with the 28"
Bies (home version, not commercial 30") without using any extra support
since it runs on front and rear rails. That's probably what I'll do, but
I'm going to try to find one to look at first...
Denny

dont know if it will work on a contractors saw but i have an old micro
adjust fence that came on my 1948 unisaw. i replaced it with a bies
because that is what i wanted. the old one is sevicable and much beter
than what comes with the contractors saw. the old fence and rails are
collecting dust as we speak. if you are near central N.C. and can come
get em they are yours for the asking. unisaw a100 can answer weather
they would fit or not.

skeez