Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Blind Corner Cabinet revisited

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
message

So - once again displaying my highly refined ability to
be dense... while out in the garage, smoking a cigarette
- which is where I do all of my best thinking... it
finally dawned on my what you were originally asking.
Yeah - it does look like one of those pocket door slides
like used on entertainment centers, would be in order -
or perhaps even standard drawer slides mounted to the
left wall of the cabinet.
You might ask how it did not occur to me that a pantry
that deep could not simply hinge into an opening of that
size - don't bother asking...

Not to worry, I was thinking the same thing. Actually, I didn't realize it
is as deep as it is.

I wonder if this would work...

1. make a bottom maybe 2" thick, drawer slides - possibly over travel ones -
on the bottom

2. attach a back to the bottom

3. make the pantry, hinge to the back

--