Posted to alt.home.repair
jullian browne jullian browne is offline

Default Thermocople or gas valve problem

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 2:49:57 PM UTC-5, jullian browne wrote:
On Sunday, December 1, 2013 1:05:36 PM UTC-5, jullian browne wrote:

I just installed a new thermostat and my furnace is blowing cold air. My pilot light is on but it still not heating up. My furnace is a clare hecla and the model # is G126-LB-C.

No it wasnt working thats y we thought it was the thermostat, when it originally went always had to take the thermosat off take the batteries out and put them back in to reset it thats y we replaced it. Now i just cleaned all the dust in the furnace abd its still not coming on but the pilot light stays lit.