Posted to alt.home.repair
jullian browne jullian browne is offline

Default Thermocople or gas valve problem

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 1:05:36 PM UTC-5, jullian browne wrote:
I just installed a new thermostat and my furnace is blowing cold air. My pilot light is on but it still not heating up. My furnace is a clare hecla and the model # is G126-LB-C.

The wires coming out of my wall are blue, green, white, yellow and red.

Red wire is in the h and it it has a bridge wire going to rh
yellow wire is in y
green wire is in g
blue wire is in c
white wire is in w.

i insyalles a ritetemp 6008 because my other thermostate went.