Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wuzzit

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 7:28:02 AM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
jon_banquer fired this volley in news:5fcaf88d-dbdf-

:

Well.... I'm sure if one looked _really_closely_ at the various characters

on LinkedIn and other sites and fora (like this one), one would see a

_number_ of characters who are "****ed in the head"... Mmmmmm?

It seems to be a disease that flourishes in this environment.

Lloyd

Usenet doesn't work for business social networking.

Paid advertising based machining and CADCAM forums don't work for business social networking.

Facebook doesn't work for business social networking.

That you and others here don't like LinkedIn and don't know how to really use it doesn't concern me at all. LinkedIn has becomes the defacto standard for business social networking for good reason. If you and others here don't understand the reason why LinkedIn works so well or how to make the best use of LinkedIn, so be it.